The Six Degrees of Wikipedia Game
- Go to Wikipedia.
- Click on or search for any article you want.
- When the article loads, click on the first legitimate link to another article in the first paragraph (the phonetic links don’t count).
- Repeat until you end up in the article for Philosophy.
- Say, “There’s no way in hell that’ll work again.” Spend the next two hours trying and failing to break the system.
This actually worked for me!
- Max: Zahra were we supposed to be serious when filling out these address forms?
- Me: Yes...
- Max: Oh because I put as a contact
- Name: Binladen
- Relation: Personal friend
- Address: A cave in Pakistan
Tomorrow, I’m going to make a new Tumblr account
Simply because this one is clogged up with rubbish. Too many text posts and people I follow :|
"He really, really liked you!" Naruto stop trying to get Zabuza and Haku together, at this point in time that’s necrophilia